Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Still no product!

Shondelle97
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Long story short: In February I paid for a dog tracker. The website broke, took payment, but would not let me log in to my account, and I never received the confirmation email or product. 

I have been chasing this since. I cannot get through by phone because the automated voice sends me text messages that are useless when I never got a tracking number. 

I talked to 3 separate people via the online chat. The first two could not help as it was not linked to my account, so just gave me a number to call, which did not help due to the point above, so I went into a shop and showed my payment, which was logged to my account. The third then told me they would give me credit on my account so I could repurchase it (I have a copy of the conversation) but 2 months later, this has not showed up. Furthermore, I discovered that I can't pay with account credit via the V by Vodafone range anyway so would not help me in anyway. 

I am down £99 and am getting extremely frustrated by the clear lack of competence when it comes to this. 
Any advice on how to get a refund  (not credit, I'm past the point of wanting to have any more to do with this company now) or anyone else having this issue?

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Shondelle97 

That's not good at all !

Usually when a payment glitches and fails it's the bank / card issuer that ring fences the amount awaiting for the merchant i.e Vodafone to collect the funds.

If Vodafone dont then after approximately 7 days the funds are returned to the persons available bank balance.

My advice is to speak with your Bank and ask them to return the funds and then they can take this up with Vodafone.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.