Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trackisafe Documentation is missing on the website

timr1972
4: Newbie

The page https://trackisafe.com/en-help-and-support/ contains pretty images but no actual content.

I want to know, apart from having  the instructionsm, what the value "track Every" in the application is for, minutes, seconds, hours ?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @timr1972 

You need to refer to this link from Vodafone: V-Multi Tracker by Vodafone

V products work to compliment an existing Vodafone account and the device will be managed from your Vodafone smartphone using the data allowance.

Also further information here: V by Vodafone

Glad to see you didn't read or understand the issue. CXX -1

The link you supplied doesn't answer my question.

AnnS

@timr1972 wrote:

Glad to see you didn't read or understand the issue. CXX -1

The link you supplied doesn't answer my question.

Of course I read what you had written and I have also answered your question and posted the correct official Vodafone links.

I also don't work for Vodafone, there is excuse for being short with me.  Thank you for trying to help would have been the correct response. 

I say goodbye to you now.

Try and fail is still fail.

If you're just looking to increase your forum score post useful information.

AnnS

@timr1972 wrote:

Try and fail is still fail.

If you're just looking to increase your forum score post useful information.

Don't be so ridiculous, I don't need to increase my forum score post useful information.  There is nothing better than a member who does not think twice about throwing insults to the Community.

Insult?? You failed to answer the question and I highlighted that fact;  that's not an insult.

Your response, which I thank you for the effort of posting, was not helpful, pointing this out is also not an insult.

Getting on your high horse because I didn't take the time to thank you, also not an insult, just me being lazy and typing no more words than necessary.

I'm looking for an answer to an issue, not pointless Link sharing and posts that do not address the issue raised.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch @timr1972. Can I just get you to clarify, that you're asking how often the tracker location is updated? If not, please let me know what information you're looking for and I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

To be clear, I would like concise clear instructions for the device itself and the Vodafone recommended applications.  

I would also like to know how the report time impacts battery life and if a change from 120 to 1 is pushed to the device in between the 120 interval or the configuration is collected when the location is reported. Clear?

TJ

Sorry about the delay getting back to you @timr1972. In the link that @AnnS provided, you'll find all the information regarding using the Trackisafe as a V by Vodafone product. Including subscriptions, battery life, useful information like what each light on the device means and other help and support.

The reports you receive will be dependant on signal strength. Network coverage can be affected when your TrackiSafe is underground (e.g. travelling through a tunnel), near tall buildings or trees, or in an area where there aren’t any signal masts nearby.