Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trackisafe GPS Tracker

Donylass
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I recently purchased a Vodaphone TRACKISAFE as I work with vunerable people who go wandering. I was hoping to promote this device to my clients and their families but have just found out that the device is only compatable to Vodaphone and the App cannot be downloaded to another mobile provider. 

5 REPLIES 5

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Donylass, this device is designed as an additional product for our customers and will be locked to our network.  I'm sorry if there was any confusion over this.

Hi Mark

I am in the process of promoting the product to our clients and their families (some clients are vulnerable, others living with dementia) I was hoping I could get some help from an expert at Vodaphone on the product to market and promote it for bulk buys. I have contacted your customer services but unfortunately no-one would speak with me.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're considering running these for your clients @Donylass, it may be useful to contact our Business team to see how we can help with this.

Is there anyoe that could snd me some promotional iformation for the tracker. I have an marketing/promotional event coming up and would like to promote the Tracker to my clientelle and other professional people attending the event. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Donylass - It’s great that you’re looking to promote the product! Please find more information here and here. 🙂