Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trackisafe password problems

kettlebasher
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I tried to log into the trackisafe app on my mobile and got the message "username or password invalid". I have reset the password twice and still get the same message with the new password(s). Now it has locked the account? 

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kettlebasher, I'm sorry for our delayed response. If you're still struggling to log into the Trackisafe app, pop us a message on Facebook or Twitter, containing your full name, mobile number and a prief desrciption of your issue and we'll take a look.

Finally managed to resolve  the problem by un-installing then re-installing the App on my phone. Then resetting my password again, and it worked. The most irritatig part is that there is nothing on the Vodaphone website (not even under the vodaphone app tab) to indicate where you can get help. It is, after all, a vodaphone app yet it is not mentioned at all.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@kettlebasher Thanks for updating us - glad to hear you were able to get this sorted! We do have our support page for all V by Vodafone products, but if you do have any questions in the future you can always come back to us here on the Community or pop our team a message on Facebook or Twitter :Thumbs_Up: