Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

V-SOS Band size

KSarah
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The V-SOS Band is 14-17cm - this is suitable for very slim (probably female only) wrists.  I need one for a larger wrist.  Are they available?

5 REPLIES 5

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

That's a good question @KSarah! The best people to ask will be our V by Vodafone team, you can contact them here

Thanks - for anyone else who needs to know, there is only 1 size.

TJ

Thanks for the update @KSarah - I'll make sure this is fed back too. These are still quiet new products for Vodafone, so any ideas or suggestion are great. If it could be of a benefit to have different size straps, or for them to be more adjustable; it's worth putting forward!

We definitely need bigger ones - I'm female and my wrist is 20cm.  My dad, who is the person I require it for, probably has 24-25cm wrists.  I can't find any other similar services on the market so I'm pretty much stuck with leaving an old man who's already fallen down the stairs and broken his femur in the past, on his own with no emergency solution.

TJ

That sounds awful @KSarah and I appreciate what you're saying. My mum is in her 70's and fell last year, so I completely understand. I'll make sure that your comments are passed along - is there any local authority you could get help from? Pehaps AgeUK or similar, could offer some advice and tips.