Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

V-SOS Band

Karlkim1
2: Seeker

I purchased a band for my mother-in-law in August 2019 - it would not hold it’s charge!  I took it back to the shop who were not very helpful!  I went away and phoned Vodafone who agreed that I could exchange it and noted this on my account. 
The second one kept sending alerts to say that something was wrong - we were sitting with her when our phones got the alerts!

We went on holiday and on our return it was lockdown so we were unable to return it. 
I took it back to the shop when it re-opened and asked for a refund as we no longer have any confidence in the product and she now has lifeline. I was told that it was past the 30 days so all they could offer was to send it away for repair or replacement. 
I have now received a third one that I do not want!

I tried to phone during lockdown but was met with the message that you was busy, so I tried “Tobi” who could not grasp anything!

I have 4 phone contracts with Vodafone and have always been with you - I am seriously considering going elsewhere if this is the aftercare offered when a product does not deliver what it advertises!!

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Karlkim1, I completely understand your frustration here, making sure your Mother-in-Law is safe is a top priority.

We'd love the opportunity to turn this around for you, and I'd recommend dropping us a message over Facebook or Twitter here. A member of the team will be happy to look into this for you and advise on what your opinions are

Walks2012

We bought the band for my mother-in-law who has MS to know when she has fallen over. The alerts don’t work as they go off when she hasn’t fallen over. When an alert has gone off the band won’t charge until you have cleared the alert. The app is crap as when you got to the alert and say you are responding, it errors but still accepts the update. You then have to close and reopen the app to go in and say that all is well so the alert clears. This is shocking!! Added. To that the issue there’s no real audible alerts it is a total waste of money and I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Walks2012 The dedicated team are currently looking into how best to improve the alerts from feedback we've received previously. I've also raised the additional points you've made to them - we really appreciate you raising this with us as we understand the importance of keeping your loved ones safe.

We do also have a dedicated support team who you can reach out to with any questions you have within our support pages. They can also complete further checks on the band if needed.