Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

V sos app not working

Martybob08
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The app has stopped working. It was ok yesterday day time. Rest of my family having same problem. 

9 REPLIES 9

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Martybob08 This isn't good to see. I'm sure we'll be able to help overcome any issues you're experiencing with the V-SOS app. To help us, could you please provide more information about the problem you're experiencing, along with any error messages you get.

Once we’ve got this, we'll be able to take a closer look into this 👀

004 gateway time out error

I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it gets to let's get started page then once pressed the screen goes white and gateway error pops up after about 20 secs. 

504 Gateway time out is the error not 004 from my previous post. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for confirming those details @Martybob08. We've been doing some updates to the My Vodafone app earlier today, I wonder if this has caused some kind of disruption. Is everything back up and running again yet?

What phone are you using at the moment? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies, then tried to log in again?

Tried clearing cache and cookies I'm using a huawei p20 lite. And still can not get logged on 

TJ

Have you tried contacting our V by Vodafone support @Martybob08? You can get in touch with them via Live Chat or get them to give you a call here. Give them a try and let me know what they advise.

Everything up and working now thanks 👍

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Great news! I'm glad to hear it's all back up and running for you now @Martybob08! If there's anything else you need help with, please don't hesitate to get back in touch 🙂