Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

V tracker help and poor chat service

Argyll68
1: Seeker

I saw the ad for the V multi tracker thing and thought it a good idea but there's very little info about it.

I specifically wanted to know if there are any further charges on top of the subscription of £2 per month and how long the battery lasts. Simple questions which I thought would be answered promptly. 

I decided to use the chat service and was on for 9 minutes and then the guy starts asking me security questions!! The fact I'm logged on to my account should already tell him who I am. I guess they must be conversing with 20 people at a time because a 9 minute wait is unnaceptable. 

3 REPLIES 3

Argyll68
1: Seeker

I just discovered the battery life is only 1-2 days which is pretty poor considering I have another gps tracker or my caravan which last around a month.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry our Live Chat team were unable to provide the information you were looking for @Argyll68. The battery does last for 1-2 days before needing to be recharged. As for the cost, besides the £36 to purchase the tracker, the £2 subscription fee is all you'll pay.

Our website contains more information and specifications about the Multi Tracker.

deepyanti
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

yes really dissapointed with it too,
i was using an engati live chat (https://ww.engati.com/live-chat) it wasnt working only.