main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

V by Vodafone

V tracker mini for travelling

2: Seeker

Hi, I have just bought four mini trackers for backpacking with small kids abroad. I have been trying to set up one, found this website and it seems no one is very happy with the product! 

So before I open the other three trackers, did anyone find an alternative that worked better? I will try out the one I have, if I can get it set up.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Hey @clareykc - everyones experience is different and I hope you get the most out of your trackers! They're great for peace of mind 👍 If you're having trouble getting up and running, you can contact our V by Vodafone team here

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I've been testing one and found it's great in a fixed area (Bluetooth range triggered or moving outside a geofence) but actual tracking is useless. My wife took my 2 year old for a test walk and went for half a mile with it still showing at home

View more options