Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

port forwarding

Alesul
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there,

My V Sim just arrived, i  created a rule for port forwarding but is not working. The ports are blocked ?

8 REPLIES 8

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Alesul 😊 Could you please let me know what device you're using the V-Sim in and what you plan to use it for? I'll then be able to advise you further. 

Hi @Colleen,

I'm using in m2m ProRoute, is working, i changed the APN name and is connected.

The plan with is  4£, V-Camera plan  was named if i remember well.

Thank you

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Alesul I'm pleased to hear since placing your V-sim in your V-Camera, it's now working and is connected. So I can take a closer look into the issue you're facing with port-frowarding, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Remember to include the link to your forum post and your username. 

Hi  Loz

Well,  like i typed before, i  insert the V sim into m2m prorouter, not in V Camera. All i want is to access the router via external IP address but is not possbile, mean my ip address is not public in technical words. I can see what my ip is, but is just that, i can't do nothing.  Is not working  with DDNS service as well. For example, if  i had a  V camera, how i can access the camera from my phone or any pc/laptop  from anywhere ,   for eg. work, on the road etc.?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

As this is third party router @Alesul, have you tried contacting Proroute to see if they can shed any light on your issue with port forwarding? 

Hi,

The only issue is the network, i have at least 20 proroute devices with the same settings, just different network.

Why so slow ??

Still no answer from here and facebook.

What happend?

TJ

I'm really sorry about the delay getting back to you @Alesul. Have you tried getting in touch with our V by Vodafone team here? 

They'll be the best team to help get you up and running and you can contact them via Live Chat or over the phone, for a quicker response.