cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Best Mobile Coverage "Pebble Network" with Sure Signal?

stephen202017
1: Seeker

I'm in the process of switching to Pebble because they claim to offer the best mobile coverage by using all the networks and as we barely get any signal in the village on any network just a bar or two here and there in different places, it is very patchy and this promises to look like a very good solution.

My question is as pebble say they use all the networks will I still be able to connect a pebble sim with my sure signal to get a better signal indoors as literally no network has coverage inside my house?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @stephen202017

The Sure Signal will only work with Vodafone numbers and will kick out any non Vodafone numbers. Since you will not be a Vodafone customer, the Sure Signal will be unable to use the Sure Signal.  There is further information below.

Sure Signal Support

If you have a compatable phone and pay monthly price plan, an option wll always be Wi-Fi calling.  You can find further information on Wi-Fi calling below.

Wi-Fi calling

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Hi

The Sure Signal only allows Vodafone UK Mobile Numbers to be registered. 

I'd be more inclined to use Ofcoms page. 

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/features-and-news/broadband-checker

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @stephen202017

The Sure Signal will only work with Vodafone numbers and will kick out any non Vodafone numbers. Since you will not be a Vodafone customer, the Sure Signal will be unable to use the Sure Signal.  There is further information below.

Sure Signal Support

If you have a compatable phone and pay monthly price plan, an option wll always be Wi-Fi calling.  You can find further information on Wi-Fi calling below.

Wi-Fi calling

BandOfBrothers

@stephen202017

Can I suggest you run a Google Search. 

I have just done that and re return hits are interesting. 

It's not my place to tell you what network to use but I'll just say many are talking about costs of using the services on that network. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.