main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Vodafone Sure Signal

Can't register a new Sure Signal (or get in touch with Vodafone).

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Sure Signal I've had for 3 years failed recently and I have tried to replace it with a new one. I deregistered the old one but when I tried to register the new one I get error '1w0' when I attempt to add users. The new unit has a solid red light with the first white light slowly flashing. Unable to contact Vodafone either by phone or online chat. Not happy as 3 phones now not useable.

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

I have the same problem and vodafone are very slow to offer any support 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi @msrowell and @Seehigher I'm sure we'll be able to help get your Sure Signal's reconnected. As we'll need access to your accounts to help with this, please get in touch via Facebook or Twitter with a link to this thread and the light sequence you're currently seeing and we'll be happy to take a look into this 👀

View more options
Highlighted

Nobody is replying to my messenger post. Chat now buttons don't work. Where do I go from here?

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @msrowell We're extremely busy through our social channels at the moment and it's taking us a little longer than expected to reply to everyone. If you're still awaiting a reply, pop you social ID in your personal information (only yourself and our moderators can see this) and we'll be happy to locate your post and pick this up 😊

View more options
Highlighted

Managed to get through to Live Chat yesterday. Problem now sorted. Thanks

View more options