Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot add a ported mobile number to Suresignal

odyseus10
4: Newbie

I'm losing the will to live over Livechat :Sad_face:

4/5 times I have contacted them because I cannot add my son's mobile number to my SureSignal (43161688890). His number was ported to vodafone from Tesco mobile. On several occasions I have been told that his number isn't a vodafone number until I give the vodafone account number for the mobile number.

I think here lies the underlying issue that someone in the vodafone system his ported mobile number isn't recognised????

For each chat session, I just cut and paste previous conversations and when I'm told by the chat agent "Don't worry we can sort this out" I  simply reply no you can't. So each time I get transferred to a Suresignal expert who eventually says that they can't add the number and they will  have to send an internal email to get the mobile number added within 24hrs.

24hrs later - nothing has happened.

I'm so sick of going through this process - it's like ground hog day with a different chat agent, obviously no-one is doing anything to resolve this even though the last chat agent put this as a priority (this was a few days ago now) and I can't face going through another 1/2 hr chat session.

There must be a someone in Vodafone who can sort this out????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Basically after going round and round in circles and being told it's being looked at, I now have to ring the Suresignal team on 191???

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @odyseus10, I'm sorry to hear of the experience that you've had.

For help setting this up, please use My Vodafone to add the number to the Sure Signal device. 

To do this, select 'Register Sure Signal' and add the number as a new user.

Let us know how you get on :smileyhappy:

I've been trying to add this number daily and get the following error, hence the 4/5 chat sessions without resolving the following error.....

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1024 - [2k1]

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for updating us @odyseus10.

We'd like to help get this sorted for you. 

So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team. 

Once we receive your details, we'll be in touch to help.

This has been dragging on for over a month now, waiting for Technical Support to add my son's number to my SureSignal - how hard can it be??

I'm beginning to think getting the SureSignal was a waste of time & money, as apart from anything else, it's hit or miss whether my Samsung S7 Edge actually connects to it :Sad_face:

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@odyseus10 – I’m sorry to hear this hasn’t been resolved yet.

Please reply to the last email we sent (ref: #16232462) and we’ll be able to look into everything further.

Just replied to the email as requested,  as another 4 weeks have passed and the issue is still unresolved :Sad_face:

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I can see we replied to your latest email @odyseus10.

Please let us know how you get on.

Basically after going round and round in circles and being told it's being looked at, I now have to ring the Suresignal team on 191???

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@odyseus10 - I’m sorry to hear this is still ongoing.

Someone from the team will be back in touch today.