Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot add a ported mobile number to Suresignal

odyseus10
4: Newbie

I'm losing the will to live over Livechat :Sad_face:

4/5 times I have contacted them because I cannot add my son's mobile number to my SureSignal (43161688890). His number was ported to vodafone from Tesco mobile. On several occasions I have been told that his number isn't a vodafone number until I give the vodafone account number for the mobile number.

I think here lies the underlying issue that someone in the vodafone system his ported mobile number isn't recognised????

For each chat session, I just cut and paste previous conversations and when I'm told by the chat agent "Don't worry we can sort this out" I  simply reply no you can't. So each time I get transferred to a Suresignal expert who eventually says that they can't add the number and they will  have to send an internal email to get the mobile number added within 24hrs.

24hrs later - nothing has happened.

I'm so sick of going through this process - it's like ground hog day with a different chat agent, obviously no-one is doing anything to resolve this even though the last chat agent put this as a priority (this was a few days ago now) and I can't face going through another 1/2 hr chat session.

There must be a someone in Vodafone who can sort this out????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Basically after going round and round in circles and being told it's being looked at, I now have to ring the Suresignal team on 191???

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

Hello,
Can I ask when this issue is going to be sorted?? 
It's been going on since early June now!
Used the online chat at least 5 times and promised the SureSignal issue would be sorted.
Tried the forum and using the ETF195 [#16232462] was told weeks and weeks ago it would be sorted.
No-one rang me back, but you have had all the information given to you several times and still it drags on & on.
I'm getting really fed up with this and becoming disillusioned with Vodafone customer service

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@odyseus10 - Please see the email we sent on 4 August. We’ve got your email reply from yesterday and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we can.