Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Change of Postcode & Connectivity Issue

jkwelsh
4: Newbie

I am trying to update the post code on my Sure Signal V3.

When I enter my new postcode and click on Check Post Code it correctly recognises my address.

Screenshot 2015-09-01 22.47.00.png

However when I then click on Confirm I get an error saying sorry not a valid postcode.

Screenshot 2015-09-01 22.47.13.png

It then defaults to the old postcode (SP11 6JP)

My SS Serial # is 40132323516 if someone could check it for me.

Im also having problems getting the sure signal to go online (Im not sure if the two issues are connected?) The power LED is flashing red, and both Service and Users are steady orange.  The internet light is off.

I have a device connected to the spare port on the SS which is working fine, so I know the router and port are working ok.

I have reset the SS and rebooted a number of times and it makes no change to the status of the LED's..

Im not sure when it was last working as the actual SSv3 is tucked away out of site and Im not making many mobile calls when at home.

Please advise.

Thanks.

C Level Mobile Telecoms Professional

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jkwelsh

Can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?

With regards to your postcode issue, we’ll need to have your account available to check this, so get in touch with us by following the instructions in this private message.