Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister SureSignal - no longer with Vodafone

ismoore999
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

HI

I have a sure signal box which I used to use when I my company used Vodafone. However since leaving the company I no longer have access to deregister this and would like to pass it on to my Parents who  have issues in the New Forest.

I understand the only way to do this is to deregister though the online accout but this has been closed along with the number.

Could you tell me if this would have been deregisterted when the account was closed or if not how I can deregsiter?

5 REPLIES 5

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

The device won't have been automatically deregistered from the account when it was shut down.  Are you the account holder?  If not, you will need to get the account holder to contact Vodafone in order to get the SureSignal deregistered.

PWIAC

Hi there 

Yes I was the account holder.

So I will need to deregister it still. How ?

Thanks in advance

Ian

drey_p

One of the eForum Team will be able to assist you with this and will be along in about 48 hours or so to send you instructions on how to get in touch. 

PWIAC

HI there

Do you know how long this usually takes? I am going to my parents and would like to set this up whilst I am there over the next couple of days

Many thanks in advance

Hi @ismoore999,

So that we can look into this further please have a chat with our Live help team.

Thanks,

Matt B