Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deregister sure signal

steadyuk
1: Seeker

Hi, I no longer need my sure signal box and want to pass it on. Can you please advise how I de register it?

Thansk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

HI there

You can deregister your SureSignal online through My Vodafone.

If you have left Vodafone and no longer have access to the account the SureSignal was registered against, one of the eForum Team will need to help you with that,  They will be along in about 48 hours or so to send you details of how to get in touch.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

drey_p

HI there

You can deregister your SureSignal online through My Vodafone.

If you have left Vodafone and no longer have access to the account the SureSignal was registered against, one of the eForum Team will need to help you with that,  They will be along in about 48 hours or so to send you details of how to get in touch.

PWIAC

All done. Thanks for advice.

Hi my company have just switched network from Vodafone so I cannot now deregister my Sure Signalas the log in details say my account is closed. 

Thanks

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Alecm So we're able to assist you further with this, please contact us using the information I've sent via private message

jwhite1973
1: Seeker

I have inherited a sure signal box and it is locked to another account, is there any way of unregistering it as we dont have access to the original account. Thanks

drey_p

HI there

Yes, this is something that can be done.  Are you the owner of the account against which the SureSignal has been registered?

PWIAC

When I registered my sure signal I had to add a mobile number and as I did not have a perosnal number I used my work one. When I got a personal vodafone number I asked Vodafone what to do and they said that they would delete my sure signal account and then when I registered my personal number I could add the sure signal again - sounds simple. I registered my personal number about 1 week later (now I know this was a mistake but I used the same email and password as previously used for the sure singla account). I now cannot access the old account. My work mobile is with a 3rd party provider on Vodafone and for this reason Vodafone are saying they cannot deregister my sure singal account, therefore I have a new perosnal vodafone contract which cannot use the £100 sure signal as Vodafone are useless. All I want to do is deregister my sure signal.

richi0082
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi, I have inherited a sure signal box and it is locked to another account, is there any way of unregistering it as I don't have access to the original account. Thanks

I also have a sure signal box that is registered to someone else that have closed their Vodafone account to move to another network. How do I deregister the box from an account that has been closed?