main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Vodafone Sure Signal

Deregister sure signal

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
1: Seeker

Hi, I no longer need my sure signal box and want to pass it on. Can you please advise how I de register it?

Thansk

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
16: Advanced member

HI there

You can deregister your SureSignal online through My Vodafone.

If you have left Vodafone and no longer have access to the account the SureSignal was registered against, one of the eForum Team will need to help you with that,  They will be along in about 48 hours or so to send you details of how to get in touch.

PWIAC

View more options
13 REPLIES

HI there

You can deregister your SureSignal online through My Vodafone.

If you have left Vodafone and no longer have access to the account the SureSignal was registered against, one of the eForum Team will need to help you with that,  They will be along in about 48 hours or so to send you details of how to get in touch.

PWIAC

View more options

All done. Thanks for advice.

View more options

I have inherited a sure signal box and it is locked to another account, is there any way of unregistering it as we dont have access to the original account. Thanks

View more options

HI there

Yes, this is something that can be done.  Are you the owner of the account against which the SureSignal has been registered?

PWIAC

View more options
2: Seeker

When I registered my sure signal I had to add a mobile number and as I did not have a perosnal number I used my work one. When I got a personal vodafone number I asked Vodafone what to do and they said that they would delete my sure signal account and then when I registered my personal number I could add the sure signal again - sounds simple. I registered my personal number about 1 week later (now I know this was a mistake but I used the same email and password as previously used for the sure singla account). I now cannot access the old account. My work mobile is with a 3rd party provider on Vodafone and for this reason Vodafone are saying they cannot deregister my sure singal account, therefore I have a new perosnal vodafone contract which cannot use the £100 sure signal as Vodafone are useless. All I want to do is deregister my sure signal.

View more options
Hi, I have inherited a sure signal box and it is locked to another account, is there any way of unregistering it as I don't have access to the original account. Thanks
View more options

I also have a sure signal box that is registered to someone else that have closed their Vodafone account to move to another network. How do I deregister the box from an account that has been closed?

View more options

Vodafone team, The serial number of the box to get deregistered is 42143927210

Thanks.

View more options
17: Community Champion

@fergieman 

Unless you are able to contact the person who had the Sure Signal registered to their account, due to all the data protection reasons, there is no way this can be done.

If you are able to ask the person who had the device registered to their account to use web chat and make the authorisation, it will be deregistered for your use.

Even if the account is closed, Vodafone will still be able to locate the account.

View more options
Hi, I had a sure signal box registered to my Vodafone account, however I moved my number to another network and can't access my Vodafone to unregister the sure signal, help please vodafone team
View more options

Hello @Richca

I'm sorry to hear you moved your number away.

Our Live help team can deregister that for you. 

Let me know if you need anything else. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

View more options

Hi my company have just switched network from Vodafone so I cannot now deregister my Sure Signalas the log in details say my account is closed. 

Thanks

View more options

@Alecm So we're able to assist you further with this, please contact us using the information I've sent via private message

View more options