main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Vodafone Sure Signal

Error message when adding user to Sure Signal

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I'm getting an error message when trying to add a Sure Signal user, I've tried numerous times to add the user over the last 24 hours.

• Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes. If you keep seeing this message, please contact us through the help centre.

I'm wondering if the problem may be due to the fact that the user and number were previously registered with our Sure Signal.  The user had switched to ID before coming back to Vodafone on a Voxi contract.

I removed the user when they left Vodafone, I'm getting the error message when I try to re-add them.

Or, perhaps the problem is due to the fact that I successfully registered the user's temporary Vodafone number with the Sure Signal while we waited for their regular number to port over from ID.  I removed the temporary user from our Sure Signal once the port completed (about 24 hours ago).

I'd appreciate any advice on how to get the user registered with our Sure Signal and also suggestions for what may have caused the problem in the first place (so I don't make the same mistake again).

Thanks,

Warwick

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi @Warwick75 I don't believe the error message is related to the number you are trying to add. Before trying to add the user again, please clear your cache and cookies. Once you've added them, they will need to restart their phone to complete the registration.

If you're still struggling to register them, drop us a message through one of our social channels with you full name, mobile number, your Sure Signal serial number and a link to this thread and we'll be happy to help register the new user for you 😊

View more options