main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Faulty Sure SIgnal -power light gone

Highlighted
2: Seeker

My Sure SIgnal has failed just the same as many others posted on here. All fine then nothing. I have tried the resets etc.

As my area has such a poor signal our vodafone contract phones are now useless at home.

How do i arrange a replacement?

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
17: Community Champion

@sallybaa 

It might be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), even if it still looks ok regarding lights etc as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues as they can degrade.

They are available on eBay for around £10.

From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

To add From 1 July the terms and conditions for Sure Signal will change. For any customer buying a Sure Signal from this date onwards, the warranty on the device and the guarantee of service will move from two years to one year.

If needed a Vodafone Highstreet Store can send the Sure Signal to be looked at if under warranty.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Mine does not have a separate ppower supply.  Reading on here many people have had same issue and recieved a replacement form Vodafone, especially after opening and finding burnt out compnents. I haven't taken mine to bits yet but I can. 

I am end of contract so maybe time to look at my options elsewhere.

View more options

Ah so you have a v3 Sure Signal.

Yes a while ago some had v3 units that failed.

Vodafone were replacing these due to this issue.

Pmewse do speak with Vodafone Customer services and or seek help at a Vodafone Highstreet Store.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View more options

SO having no signal it is difficult to ring them, and getting to a store isn't so easy. 

Do they not monitor this forum?

View more options

We have a Vodafone Social Media Team here that help with general non account issues.

They can also be contacted via Facebook Twitter.

Have you considered using Live Chat if you have Home Broadband Wifi  ?

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View more options

no agents available, what a rubbish service, 

View more options

Should you still need some help with this @sallybaa, please contact us through Facebook or Twitter @VodafoneUK.

Our team will then be able to help with your Sure Signal.

View more options