main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Faulty V3

2: Seeker

Once again I'm having issues with my SSv3.

This is the 3rd SS I've owned, a V2 which worked well for years until it just suddenly stopped, a V3 which exploded (normal for V3s) and now this one.

The issue is that I have the normal lights (red bar solid, next 2 lights solid and white) but no signal at all. This has happened several times with the same result from the tech team. 

I get in touch, they suggest restarting and re registering it, they re sync it and it doesn't work at all, then a few days later it does. 

I've been in touch today again, same old nonsense, only this time I need to call for help tomorrow so I can speak to 2nd line support despite 3rd line being contacted already to no avail.

2 simple suggestions Vodafone,

1, bring out a V4 and destroy all of these awful V3s for good or 2, upgrade wifi calling so messages work and we can get rid of the damn thing altogether.

Can anyone help with this?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
2: Seeker

So how many times do I have to contact 'support' and how many times will this SS be reset before it's actually replaced?

The last time it was reset or restored it was 30 minutes, this time 6 hours!

This ridiculous lump of junk has been faulty for 5 months, over that time it's been reset, restored, refreshed and I've had to wait each time from 30 mins to 24hours.

Its been through 1st, 2nd, 3rd and now top line support, who would believe there were so many levels?

Come on Vodafone, it's obviously knackered so stop dancing around and replace it already. 

View more options

I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem connecting with your Sure Signal @Richiejh. So we can help get this sorted, please see the steps advised in our troubleshooting guide. If you're still experiencing difficulty, or the issue you're experiencing isn't covered, complete the template under the issue not listed heading and we'll be in touch.

View more options