main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Full signal, I Can hear caller but they cant hear me.

2: Seeker

I live in a rural area with poor network coverage so I have recently obtained the latest Sure Signal box which was reluctantly sent to me and synced it up with my iPhone 5s.

Where I used to have 1 or 2 bars I now have 4 or 5. I thought,  great, no struggling to make or receive calls, no getting cut off from friends, family and clients!

How wrong I was.

Since it was set up I have had nothing but trouble with poor reception still. I can hear every word the other person is saying but they cannot hear me as I keep breaking up, which usually results in one of us hanging up the call and...in some cases...me losing business!

Even when I am sitting right next to the booster the same happens.

The suresignal is being no use whatsoever to me at the moment so I want to know what can be done to resolve this? I really am getting to the end of my tether with Vodafone.

I have read posts on here where others have experienced similar issues but as of yet no suitable concluson has been reached it would appear.

I have done speedtest from my laptop.

speedtest.PNG

View more options
1 REPLY 1

@cjhill44 I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having with the Sure Signal you've recently received. 

I can see from the speedtest you've provided that your upload speeds aren't meeting the minimum 1Mbps that's required for our Sure Signals to work effectively. 

Please speak with your Internet Service Provider (ISP). They'll be able to look at your upload speeds and this should then help with the problems you're having 😊

View more options