main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

IP Whitelist Request

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Can we please whitelist the following subnets. Some customers are having issues connecting with Sure Signal:

37.157.48.0/21
185.2.76.0/22
185.34.80.0/22
185.60.4.0/22
185.61.88.0/22
185.86.20.0/22
185.91.40.0/22
185.91.41.0/24
185.132.52.0/24
195.206.184.0/21

Kind regards,

View more options
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

@voicehost Thanks for sending those over to us - I've requested for any IP ranges not already on our whitelist to be added. We'll pop back to the thread here once we have an update from them 👍

View more options
Highlighted

@voicehost The dedicated team have let me know the IP ranges you've provided are now all on our system and operational. If we can help with anything else in the future, please let us know! 

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Hi there,

I have been on the livechat for an hour to get my ISP added to the whitelist.  Can someone help please ?

My IP address changed last night to 185.248.66.0 and it is not whitelisted, so the Sure Signal's in my house have stopped working as a result.  

Do you need any more information ?  I have been through this exercise numerous times now - all with same whitelist result/answer.

Thank you

View more options
Highlighted

This IP Address is part of our IP Block for Caleycom.

The full address block is 185.248.64.0/22 - Can this please be added to the Whitelist

if there is a better method for us to request whitelist access, please do let me know and I'll be happy to make contact via the correct channels 

View more options
Highlighted

Could you please let our Social Media Team a message with the whitelist request @caleycom? They'll then be able to take a look into this. You can contact our Social Media Team here

View more options
Highlighted

I contacted your Social Media Team yesterday afternoon and still haven't received a reply.

How long exactly should I have to wait for this?

View more options
Highlighted

Apologies for the delay here @caleycom . Our Social Media team work a queue-based system, but I can assure you a member of the team will be in contact as soon as possible.

View more options
Highlighted

They have not been in touch and unfortunately completly misunderstood the question so I've asked again. 

In the mean time I've advised my customers impacted by this Vodafone problem to seek an alternative carrier as we do not have these issues with O2 or EE 

View more options