main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Vodafone Sure Signal

Intermittent loss of 3G - Sure Signal V3: Flashing Red light, stable Orange User light

3: Seeker

Hi,

I’m experiencing intermittent issues (about every 10mins, rectifies after 5 or so mins), with my Sure Signal V3 with the following light sequence.....

Power light - Flashing Red

User Light - Solid Orange 

Internet - Off

In use - Off

Speed test -  Download - 8.22Mbps. Upload - 0.69Mbps 

External IP Address - 185.222.219.168

Serial No. 42163599550

Traceroute (when issue is present)......

1. Destination host unreachable

As mentioned this happens every 10 or so minutes, takes 5-7mins to rectify itself then the cycle continues. Very frustrating! 

Any assistance most appreciated. 

Thanks 

Matt

View more options
2 REPLIES

@lardy2001 - Thanks for confirming all of those details! The light sequence you’re seeing, indicates the IP connection and secure tunnel are successfully established with our network. However, they’ve failed to connect to the networks system to provide service.

So that we can take a closer look, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options
3: Seeker

Thanks, @gemma, much appreciated.

Private message sent.

View more options