Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 6 connection to sure signal V1

Dcbee
2: Seeker
Hello my iPhone 6 is not picking up the signal from VVS have tried the reboot on the VVS as instructed and have tried turning phone on and off, getting on for 24hrs now, Need a re sync.

Serial number is 21224052098
14 REPLIES 14

GurpritSingh
1: Seeker

Same challenge here. New iphone 6plus doesn't agree to work with sure signal. I am on the call with vodafone but hearing music since last 45 minutes with words "we are really busy" every few minutes.

Gtickets
4: Newbie
Same problem here am on v2 sure signal wife upgraded to iPhone 6 and can't get a signal.
However her iPhone 4 was fine and both my blackberries are fine too.

Have tried readding her phone to the vss but no luck :Sad_face:

Help Vodafone please

Dcbee
Phoned Vodafone and they registered new sim on the VVS with an update, give them a call, just had to switch it off for an hour then turn back on again and all sorted new iPhone 6 up and running. 👍

Can you advise what number and department I need to ring please as there are several options also do I need to get the new sim number first?

Dcbee
Just went on standard number and selected option 2 then there was an option for technical problems this leads to sure signal problems, if new sim is registered and up and running they can see it on their system, they send the detail to the VVS.

Thanks will call them tomorrow

This doesn't seem to have worked rung vf's vss team, who didn't really seem to know much.
Gave them my new sim but don't think they did anything with it.

They then rebooted the vss remotely and 1 hour later and still my iPhone 6 cannot get on the vss.
This is a bit of a joke as my other blackberries are fine with full 3G but the iPhone 6 won't work and the iPhone 4 was fine.

Can someone from vf please advise?

finally looks like it has connected, took quite some time after all the above was done so worth noting it can take a while to flip over.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the update.

If you need any further help, just let us know.

@GurpritSingh – If you’re still having issues connecting the iPhone, please de register the number from the Vodafone Sure Signal, then re registering it.

Cheers,

Laura