main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Is it time to leave Vodafone?

4: Newbie

Well, you log into Vodafone and they sent you a text to allow you to log in. But you can't get a text as you have no signal as your suresignal isn't working.

So you phone then. Nope, you still log you into YOUR OWN ACCOUNT. They try to reset, but nothing happens. V3 serial number 42142835745 if anyones interested.

Then you think, I'll change my internet to Vodafone. Try online, it doesn't work as my address doesn't exist. House built in 1645. Have BT line and broadband, pay tax, listed grade 2. Bloke in India says, apply online and I'll change it. Apply online. He can't change it. Can I cancel? No you can't cancel. Fone Vodafone in UK. Yes you have an account. But I can't see what's there. Phone back in 24 hours. maybe 48. It depends.

My mobile is on the business account. I've stupidly spend days on this now. Is this the best telecoms company there? Is there anyone else who is fit for purpose, or is this the best technology can do?

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

@maz945 I'm sorry to hear you've had some problems with your Sure Signal and this was stopping you from receiving the code to log into your account. 
I've done a re-sync on your Sure Signal, to refresh it's connection to our servers. Please allow up to 24 hours for this to complete. During this time, please don't use, move or change anything on the device. 
This should help to get everything up and running with it again and then you'll be able to receive the code to log into your account 😊 
If the issue with your Sure Signal continues, please don't hesitate to pop back to us on here and we'll take a further look.

In the meantime, if you'd like to speak with our Broadband team about your internet, please give them a call on 03333 040 191 or speak to them via Live Chat. Please let us know how you get on.

View more options
4: Newbie

On re-setting, the whole thing then gave up (all lights out), so I've had to order yet another one. I couldn't buy one on the Vodafone store as they insist on sending a text message which of course I can't receive, so I bought one on eBay.

Why of why Vodafone are so dumb in only allowing 2 stage log on by email is beyond me!

View more options

I'm sorry to hear we've not been able to get everything resolved for you @maz945. If you need any help getting your new Sure Signal set up, please don't hesitate to get back in touch. 

View more options