main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Multiple Sure Signal

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I live in a poor signal area, and intend to buy a SS V3 for my house.

Unfortunately, my parents' house is likewise in a poor signal area.

I'd like to buy another SS to set up at their house, so that I can use my mobile when I'm there.

Will this work?

Can I register my mobile with 2 different SS at 2 different addresses? These addresses will be on different internet connections/service providers.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi @pintosal 

There won't be any problems having two Sure Signals registered against your account at separate addresses on different ISP's and connections.

The only things you will need to do is to register the Sure Signal devices against your account in the usual way and add the phones.

Your other alternative is as always WiFi calling with an eligible plan and supported phone.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
17: Community Champion

Hi @pintosal 

There won't be any problems having two Sure Signals registered against your account at separate addresses on different ISP's and connections.

The only things you will need to do is to register the Sure Signal devices against your account in the usual way and add the phones.

Your other alternative is as always WiFi calling with an eligible plan and supported phone.

View more options