Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New SureSignal V3 not connecting to Vodafone

HowieHilts
2: Seeker

Hi. I have spent nearly all day trying to sort out the new SureSignal in our office, and could do with a bit of advice at this stage...

It has flashing power, no Internet light and the following two lights are solid.

Essentially I dont think its connecting to your severs. 

I have tried multiple resets, router resets, etc.

serial number is 42144424324

IP address is 95.152.216.21 (though it is dynamic I think, so changes wit each reset)

DL speed is about 5 mb.s

UL is about 0.5 mb.s

Any help greatly appreciated - we have about 20 phones registered on it but we are obviously not able to use our handsets until it connects...

thanks for your help

Howie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HowieHilts

Your Sure Signal is showing as registered successfully now and has connected with the network on 14 December at 8.30pm.

Your upload speed is on the minimum required.

If any of you face issues with making calls etc, this’ll be due to the speed and the amount of users trying to connect to the Sure Signal (as you may have other internet devices within the building, using your internet connection too).

Please speak with your internet provider regarding this.

Thanks,

Gemma

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

HowieHilts

Further to first post, 

PING = 81ms

thanks

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HowieHilts

Your Sure Signal is showing as registered successfully now and has connected with the network on 14 December at 8.30pm.

Your upload speed is on the minimum required.

If any of you face issues with making calls etc, this’ll be due to the speed and the amount of users trying to connect to the Sure Signal (as you may have other internet devices within the building, using your internet connection too).

Please speak with your internet provider regarding this.

Thanks,

Gemma

Thanks Gemma. All good now - it must have just taken some time to connect up.

we are looking to upgrade our connection in the future - thanks for your advise.