main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

No Signal

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi, Ive had a contract with vodafone for 2 years and had no problem with my signal at home, I have a sure signal plug-in, my daughter also has signal at home. When my contract ran out I wanted to go SIM only but because I'm so non-savy about phones etc I didnt realise I should just ring up and get changed, instead i ended up with a new SIM card and now I have no signal.

I've spent alll week chatting online to get it sorted and evry day they tell me it will be ok the next day and of course it isn"t. My daughter still has a signal and if I pit her card in my phone It has a signal. The local shop has already given me a diffrent SIM to see if it was that. And of course every other combination of things under the sun has been tried as suggested by the online team.

I know it says that indoor signal is unlikely in my area when the network checker is used but that doesnt explain why I had a good signal for 2 years and my daughter still has. Am so frustrated this is my last ditch attempt to see if it can be sorted. Still have old SIM card from contract but have been told by shop that couldnt be used again??

Sorry to have taken so long to explain, can anyone help?

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi @susancousin 

Please see this link:  My Sure Signal is working but not with my phone. What can I do?

If this does not work, it is recommended to deregister the device, wait for 24 hours before reregistering and readding the numbers.

If you have any problems deregistering, Customer Service or live chat will be able to do this for you.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Hi @susancousin 

Please see this link:  My Sure Signal is working but not with my phone. What can I do?

If this does not work, it is recommended to deregister the device, wait for 24 hours before reregistering and readding the numbers.

If you have any problems deregistering, Customer Service or live chat will be able to do this for you.

View more options
2: Seeker

Woohoo, hurrah!

Just to say that removing my number from the Sure Signal account then adding it back on worked. Thank you so much AnnS, a great end toa very stressful week.

View more options