Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No signal - using EE 4G - TP Link MR200 Router

dpwaddell
1: Seeker

Hi Guys,

I live in an area with 0.5mbs boradband - as a result not using it and have opted to use 4G EE with a TP Link MR200 router. This giving me c. 30mbs - which im happy with

To gain a Vodafone signal I have brought a Sure Signal V3 plug (I know it states to use standard broadband - but due to speeds, this isnt an option)

All registed online fine, however the Red light stays permanent and the next light continues to flash - with no activation...

Ive googled around and cant find a solution - I think its because all the ports on EE 4G are blocked?

Ive tried opening this etc etc - but with the best will in the world if EE wont allow it, no changes in the router will help!

Surely there must be a work around? I have 2 Vodafone mobiles that I need to use - I dont want to switch network, but dont have much choice!

Also, as an alternative - has anyone used these before:

https://www.mobilesignalboosters.co.uk/product/mobile-signal-booster-voice-and-4g-lte-300-sq-m-power...

Look forward to hearing back!

1 REPLY 1

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dpwaddell We'll be happy to look into this for you and see what can be done. 

Please complete our Sure Signal troubleshooting guide and post your answers in a reply on this thread. 

If you can't see your query in the initial steps, please click 'Issue not listed?' and it'll take you the required questions.