Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not Registered on Network

lizchambers
4: Newbie

Hi

I have just upgraded my phone to a Samsung S7. This involved changing the SIM. I kept the same number.

Now my phone will not connect to the Sure Signal. I get "Not registered on network".

I've recently created a new account and linked my SureSignal to it and added the phone from new. I also received a text saying this phone can use my suresignal.

The phone works fine when I'm in areas with reception ie not a problem with the SIM.

Other phones can work with the SureSignal.

I've set the phone to work only at 3G since that was mentioned in some places - problem was the same.

Any suggestions?

My phone number is [Removed]

The serial number of the SureSignal is 42150979054

Thanks

Liz Chambers

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@lizchambers You'll need to remove and re-add the number onto your Sure Signal. If you need any help doing this, please pop our Live Chat team a message. 

Once you remove the number, please allow 24 hours to pass before adding it back on. 

Your phone should then be working and connected to your device - please let us know how you get on 🙂