Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Number port stopped my suresignal from working and it can't be registered

AreYouSerious
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Moring Voda support

My VSS worked a treat until i ported an existing number to you. The VSS disapeared from my account and I can't re-register it. I get the error:

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1013 - [Error ref 1b2]

If I PM you the VSS serial number and my mobile, can you reset it for me?

I am unable to contact your support through other means as I am working and would find it difficult..

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @AreYouSerious

Please see the link below, this will give the information you need.  When you remove the previous number, it is recommended to wait 24 hours before registering the new number.

My Sure Signal is working but not with my phone. What can I do?

If you continue to have problems, live chat are there to help, they will be able to remove the previous number and look into any other issues with your Sure Signal.

Thanks for the quick response. It has been a couple of weeks now.

Appologies i may not have explained correctly:

- VSS was registered against my temporary Voda number , worked and was listed in my account

- I did a number port into Voda

- At that time I the VSS was not listed on my account and the new number would not connect to the VSS.

- Several times I have tried to re-register the VSS against the new number, but always getting the error in the original post.

@AreYouSerious I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Sure Signal and connecting your ported number.

We'll be happy to take a look into this for you and see what may be causing the issue 😊

Please complete our Sure Signal troubleshooting guide and post the answers to the questions in a reply on this thread. This information will allow us to investigate further.