Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone not working on sure signal

lauriegrant
2: Seeker

I have had to change my sure signal 3 for a new one as the last one stopped working.

It is all registered and working fine with my iphone 7 but will not work with my wifes iphone 7.

I have de registered her phone and re registered it but that didnt work. When I did a hard re-set that worked in that the phone seems to pick up the sure signal as it has full service bars but it will not make or receive calls. If I call her phone it will ring my end but her phone does nothing at all.

I have disabled 4G and that makes no diffrence at all.

I deleted her off of sure signal and her phone can then make and receive calls but as soon as I register it again it will not make or receive calls but shows that she has full signal.

12 REPLIES 12

Tezzav

Hi ,Fitted a sure signal today , my phone is doing exactly the same any ideas anybody 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@lauriegrant When your wife's number is removed from the Sure Signal does the phone have a 3G signal? 

Please insert your wife's SIM into a different 3G capable phone - if the phone picks up a 3G signal this suggests there may be an issue with your wife's phone.

Please keep us updated with this. 

@Tezzav Please follow our troubleshooting steps and let us know how you get on.

Hi Natasha,

Yes her phone has 3G when removed from sure signal. I will try her sim in another phone and let you know.

My daughters Iphone is doing the same as my wifes one as well. Mine is the only one working on the sure signal.

Actually all changed now. None of the phones are working and when you ring them you just get an engaged tone, not even an answer machine message. I have now unplugged the sure signal as we need the phones for work and nobody can get through.

Any ideas?

Rip had exactly the same problems was getting very frustrated, in the end I deregistered the sure signal from the Vodafone website , I then re-registered it again and every phone worked perfectly as they should do 

I have de-registered my one and re-registered it and still having the same problem. Getting pretty annoyed with this now as the old one worked great until it decided to blow up and £60 later for a replacement and nothing but trouble. Come on Vodafone please resolve this issue.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lauriegrant - It’s not good to hear the issues you’re facing with the Sure Signal.

So that we can take a look at your account from here, please send us your details by following the steps in this private message.

So technical support phone me on Friday Morning and after asking a few questions they then ask for the serial number to the sure signal. As I was not at home and dont make a habit of carring serial numbers around with me they ask if I can be home by 2.30 to recive another trouble shooting phone call. I get home for 2 just to be sure not to miss their call and by 6.30pm I give up waiting. It is now Sunday afternoon and still no call. Thanks Vodafone for making me rush home to recive your call and also for getting me to spend £60 on a device that does not work.

PLEASE SORT YOURSELVES OUT.

And still no reply or phone call from Vodafone.