Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem solved, excellent customer service

richard_c
4: Newbie

Lots of posts on here are complaints, no doubt justified, but I have just had my problem fixed with excellent speed and service.

In a nutshell, 36 hours ago my V3 suresignal, which had worked flawlessly since January, failed to recogniose either phone in the house - one andiod, one windows so it looked like a problem with the suresignal box not the phone. 3 lights on as usuals, in use light not working and phones not connecting.   I did all the ressets, reboots, phone restarts, in the troubleshooter on this forum a few times, rebooted router.  Line speed fine (FTTC box is just over garden fence so get 76mbps), fixed ip.

So I called support, using landline as signal is useless here.  Swift answer, explained, immediately escalated - accepted I had done all I could so didn't run through a tedious script - reset from 'their end' suggested, as we were speaking the lights started to flash.  An hour later all working as normal AND the agent called me back to ask if everything was OK.

So its not all bad news in Vodafone-land.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Good to hear you’ve been looked after and the problem resolved @richard_c

It’s the nature of a forum to be a venting place or for people experiencing issues so it’s always nice to hear positive feedback to give some balance to the Community Forum :Smiling:

I’m guessing they re synced your Sure Signal. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@richard_c It's great to hear our advisers were able to get your Sure Signal back up and running for you 😊 
Thanks for taking the time to let us know, your feedback is really appreciated.