main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Problems registering new Sure Signal

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi,

I received a new sure signal today.  I have de-registered the old faulty one and it no longer shows on my account.  However, when I try to register the new one I get the following message...

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 3001 - [Error ref 1b2]

I have cleared my cookies and cache, but to no avail.  Can anyone lease tell me why this is happening and what can be done to resolve it?  We desperately need to get the device working as the signal here is appalling.

Sarah

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
17: Community Champion

Is the Sure Signal brand new as in never been used before and supplied directly by Vodafone  ?

Live Chat or Customer service on 191 should be able to help you with this @SarahBo2000  as they can access your account and help to get this set up.

My apologies if you've already seen this official Vodafone Support Page. 》 How-do-I-register-and-set-up-my-Sure-Signal.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Yes, its brand new from Vodafone today to replaced one that died.  I have successfully de-registered the old one, but cannot register the new one.

View more options

Ok @SarahBo2000 

I assume nothing within the support page link I added helps ?

If so then Please do engage with customer service as they can help. 》 contact-us.

If you still get stuck then try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. As they also have account access and maybe able to help.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Hi @SarahBo2000 

It is advisable to wait 24 hours after deregistering a previous device before registering a new device.  

If you have waited 24 hours and still have registering problems live chat or Customer Services will be able to help or follow this link: Contact Us

View more options