main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Purchase invoice for Sure Signal

2: Seeker

Hi,

I purchase a replacement Sure Signal online two days ago on the 5th Feb 2019. It has arrived and it is working fine.

I need to claim the cost of the device as a business expense. However at no stage of the process have I recieved an invoice for the purchase. I've recieved an email telling me the order number and a following email telling me about the delivery but the thing I need seems completely unobtainable. 

I've taken time out of my day to ring support and the only thing on offer is to fill out a proof of purchase for an insurance claim and then wait for the invoice for 3 days.

If I order anything online it's absolutely normal to receive and email and potentially a pdf attachment. I'm unsure why I have to ring support, fill out a form, wait several days to hopefully recieve the correct invoice.

Is there some more sensible approach? I ordered in good faith and I don't think expecting an invoice is unreasonable.

Many Thanks

Richard

View more options
7 REPLIES 7

Hey @ricsto, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience that's been caused not receiving an invoice for your Sure Signal.

When you take out a plan, you'll get an email confirming the details of it along with the price you've paid. I'll make sure that your comments are fed back to the relevant team, to see if this is something that's in place; or we could introduce for purchases such as these. 

Did you get any kind of delivery note when your Sure Signal arrived, with the information you need on it? Have you completed the Proof of Purchase form? 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi TJ,

yes there's is a delivery note attached but it doesn't say a price on it.

Regarding Proof of Purchase, yes I have applied. I've recieved a reply after a few days asking for my date of birth, which was provided. I'm still waiting for the elusive receipt. It wouldn't be so bad if I'd lost the receipt and was requesting a replacement but this is just a receipt for an item purchased online. Really poor service to be honest. 

View more options

Thanks for getting back to me, once again I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with the service you've had and completely understand your frustration.

Please continue to keep me updated and let me know when you've received your Proof of Purchase. If you have any other questions in the meantime, don't hesitate to get back in touch either; I'll be happy to help in any way I can. 

View more options

Unfortunately I could not be provided a proof of purchase.

Having been asked for my date of birth prior to be provided with the proof of purchase I've received an email today stating that they cannot provide me with proof of purchase as my birth date I provided does not match my birth date on record. I've checked my Vodafone account and my birthdate on record is actually my birth date. 

I've tried chatting to online support this morning but for the last 90 minutes "I've got the all our agents are busy message".

The time has come where it's simply not financial viable to waste my time pursuing this. Googling "sure signal reciept" indicates the lack of reciept being issued during the online purchase process goes back years.

I purchase a lot of items online and I simply can't recall a company (other than vodafone) not issuing a reciept. 

Anybody would think I was asking for a ticket to the moon. It's a reciept for an item I bought last week.

View more options

I'm really sorry to hear you never got your Proof of Purchase @ricsto. As advised, I've passed your feedback about the whole situation on to the relevant team for them to review.

If you'd like me to take another look into getting your Proof of Purchase for you, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options

Thanks! After a over a week of to and fro with proof of purchase people I finally recieved a proof of purchase.

However, it does no include the cost of Sure Signal. in the proof of purchase. As stated in my original message I need it to claim the item as a business expense. The proof of purchase is of no use at all.

View more options

I'm sorry the price was included i the proof of purchase @ricsto. So we can tqake a further look into this for you, please contact us using the link in @TJ's Private message. If you're already in contact with us, please reply to our latest email.

View more options