Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re Register Sure Signal

SDouthwaite
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have a sure signal box registered on my account, up until recently the box was at my parents house (although it was registered on my account). Since they no longer have any use for it I have moved the box to my house. I have deregistered it online on my account so that it no longer appears but have been unable to reregister under my the new address. 

When I try to reregister I receive the following message "Sorry the serial number you are trying to register is already registered. Please recheck your serial number and try again"Please could you check for me that the box has been deregistered correctly, the serial number is  21227844269.

Kind Regards

Stuart Douthwaite   

12 REPLIES 12

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@hinsmeister So we're able to assist you with this further and get your Sure Signal back up and running, please contact our team using the information in the private message I've sent. 

Hi

can you tell me why the power light is flashing and second and third lights are on and orange?

serial number 42142810797

thanks

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @ricky101uk, I've now resynced your Sure Signal for you.

Please allow 6 hours to pass before restarting the device.

If you continue to have issues after this time, please complete the following template and post this in your reply.