main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Replacement V3 suresignal won’t work

2: Seeker

Hi, I have received a replacement suresignal unit as my old one died and since registering it it will not work. Flashing red power light and single orange light (1st globe symbol).

i have tried everything, spoke to customer service on quite a few occasions, tried resetting everything, new Ethernet cable and still the same light sequence. It is plugged into the same socket and router as my old one was so the pathway in principle is the same. I have Vodafone broadband and the suresignal is showing on the network but not showing any signal bars. If you follow the troubleshooting the lights suggest it is not registered but I have had it deregistered and registered twice. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @jacebase, if you're seeing a red flashing light and solid orange light this will need to be escalated to our Technical team.

A flashing white light would usually mean the device is registering. As this isn't the sequence you're currently seeing, please get in touch with us on social media, when calling 191 free from your phone or on Live Chat and we'll be able to resolve this ASAP.

View more options
2: Seeker

Thanks for the reply Tash

I have tried discussing on a few occasions just to get put through to different departments and be asked to reset box and try again in 6 hours or so. From what I can make out it's a Vodafone end issue and maybe needs resyncing? I have already deregistered and re registered with no luck

View more options

Hi @jacebase Have you tried contacting our social media team on the link given by Tash? We will then be able to look into this further with you and get to the bottom of this issue 😊

View more options