Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SIM Change, No Connectivity, De-registered cannot Re-Register

sebcraft
4: Newbie

I have recently upgraded my phone and installed a new Sim with the same number. The Sure signal was working for other registered phones in the house. My new phone would not connect, or calls were dropping when connected.

I followed the instructions here: http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/PLease-rsync-my-sure-signal/td-p/1443902 

Now i can't register my Suresignal - I get the dreaded error: "Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form. Sorry - we're unable to process your request right now. It won't take us long to fix this issue. Please try again later."

My SN is 40121020107

Please can you help reset, resync or whatever is needed to get this working again.

Many thanks,

Seb

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Andrew,

Thank you for calling me today. I reset the SS as suggested and rebooted both phones. Good news, both phones are now connecting and making calls.

It looks like the resync has sorted the problem out.

Thank you for resolving the issue.

Seb

View solution in original position

23 REPLIES 23

Hi Tech Team.

It looks like someone has kindly registered my Sure Signal for me ( at 06/03/2013 18:31:24 ). The good news is that my phone is now connected with 3G+. The bad news is that other phones are not.

I added another phone at 06/03/2013 20:05:21 that was previously registered and working fine before I de-registered the Sure Signal. I've checked the phone intermittantly, restarting it each time and the phone cannot make a call. The phone is sometimes at 5 bars (connected to SS) and sometimes 0 bars (disconnected). Any calls made (when connected) are instantly dropped.

Please can you investigate further.

Many thanks...

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there sebcraft,

Thanks for your post.

I've checked our email queues and can't find any emails from your registered eForum address right now. Can you confirm you sent us your details and if so, whether you got an auto response from us with a tracking reference that looked like this - #12345678?

If you did, can you let me know the reference and we'll check it out?

Thanks,

LeeH

My Tracking reference is #11168505, I got a response from Aftab who sent me the instructions to try and resolve the de-registration issue, i've listed these earlier in the post.

Seb

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi sebcraft,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I can see that we replied to your email this afternoon. :Smiling:

Let us know how you get on and if you’re still having problems, reply to the email and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Jenny 

Hi Jeremy,

Yes i am still having problems, hence refering to the email, please see the post earlier today at: ‎07-03-2013 08:38 AM

Seb

Hi Tech Team

<Repeat Post>

It looks like someone has kindly registered my Sure Signal for me ( at 06/03/2013 18:31:24 ). The good news is that my phone is now connected with 3G+. The bad news is that other phones are not.

I added another phone at 06/03/2013 20:05:21 that was previously registered and working fine before I de-registered the Sure Signal. I've checked the phone intermittantly, restarting it each time and the phone cannot make a call. The phone is sometimes at 5 bars (connected to SS) and sometimes 0 bars (disconnected). Any calls made (when connected) are instantly dropped.

Please can you investigate further.

Hi sebcraft, 

Your Sure Signal updated with us yesterday, but I've forced a resynch for you to make sure.

Can you reset your Sure Signal and let me know if the secind line starts working?

• Locate the button on the base of the box next to the Ethernet ports.
  • Press and hold the button for approximately 30 seconds.
  • Once the lights come back on, release the button.
  • The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

Paul 

Hi Paul,

I reset the Suresignal at around 13:00 today.

Sadly that doesn't seem to have worked.My Phone is at 3G+ 5 bars, the second phone is hovering between 0 and 3 Bars. 

Any chance you could take a look? I've emailed the number which is having problems, the Tracking reference is #11168505

Thanks,

Seb

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi sebcraft,

Thanks for responding. I can see my colleague Darshit has pipped me to the post as he's already responded to the email reference you've given. Can you confirm you got this? :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

Hi Ben,

I replied to the email from Darshit, supplying the mobile number that is having problems, as mentioned in this thread. I've had no further response and this issue is still happenig.

could you not see my response?

it's been over a week now and id really appreciate it if you could pick up the pace and help sort the issue out for me.

Seb