cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Signal V3 Not working for 3 weeks- Vodafone not helpful at all.

rj3490
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all, 

I have had no connectivity to any of our 5 signal sure V3's for 3 weeks now. 

Vodafone have blamed the network provider, and the network provider has proof the signal sures are either blocking an IP address or not working. 

I have data from the network on this. However, have been told there is no email addresses that can accept this sort of data. 

Has anyone else had this problem after restting it about 12 times, red light flashing and 2 amber lights?  

I have reset it a LOT! 

Can anyone help? 

4 REPLIES 4

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@rj3490 Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread.

Hi Alex,

I have gone through the entire guide. 

with no avail 

Please see below the problem with the boosters throughout the building. This is from our network provider.  I would appreciate a technician to get back to me regarding this please. 

Thank you

Hi,

After looking through the forum I can see that a number of poepler have had  similar issues , can I ask that someone please check the following details to see it this IP address is being blocked as they are currently seeing the following on thier newly registered Sure Signal: Power - flashing, Internet - off, In Service - orange, In Use - orange

Sure Signal serial number:  43161656665

Public IP Address:  

Could you please add this IP to your white list please?

Kind Regards.

Ryan 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rj3490 - Thanks for posting those details.

IP address 185.205.172.0  isn’t on our whitelist.

I’ve requested this to be added. It may take upto 48 hours. :Smiling: