Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal 2 with D Link 3782 - Two White Lights Still Flashing

MrSure
2: Seeker

Hi,

I Wonder if anyone can help me, I am getting frustrated with the sure signal lights flashing.

I am using the Sure Signal 2 which is plugged into the mains and has been reset correctly following guidlines, it is registered online properly 40113831313. The sure signal is plugged into the ethernet port on my TalkTalk router (D-Link DSL 3782) However after 2 days the white lights are just flashing and I still do  not have a mobile phone signal.

I have spent some time on 'chat' support with technical person who said he unlocked the device as it was innactive and was blocked. So they did that and it seems registered fine online. The tech support guy said to wait 2-6Hours and restart the Sure Signal. So I did and also restarted the router as well. I have tried several times.

I am begining to think something is wrong with the configuration on the router or maybe the sure signal is not compatible with the router.

Can anyone help! please.

Regards

Alan

2 REPLIES 2

MrSure

Quick update

After being on live chat tech support again today. They advised to do the same thing that they advised yesterday. Rest sure signal device 30 secs hold down reset and reboot router. Wait 6 hours! and do it again. Why do I feel like I am just being pushed aside for 6 hours. mmmmmm...... surely it doesn't take 6 hours to know if it connects or not?

Very frustrating.

JohnJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MrSure I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Vodafone Sure Signal device. 

So we can find out what is going on, please can you complete and send back our troubleshooting template :Thumbs_Up: