main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal 3 and BTHomeHub5 Stopped Working

2: Seeker

After 6 months of working well, my Sure Signal 3 has stopped working.  I have the right lights (Red-White-White) but no 3G or mobile signal.  I have reset the SS3 several times, and my BTHomeHub5.  I have excellent upload and download speeds and my internet works well.  I have read the forums but nothing obvious seems to be suggested - most SS3s seem to start working out of the blue without a clear solution.  Any suggestions?

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

@dsgbartlett I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your Sure Signal. Please unplug the device for around 20 minutes, then plug it back in. Once it's reloaded, hard reset all of the connected phones, within range of the Sure Signal.
If this doesn't work, please take a look at our Sure Signal troubleshooting thread, then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread. I'll then be able to take a closer look into what may be causing this 😊

View more options