Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal 3 not working

astralmc
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a sure signal 3 which is not working any more.  It was fine a few days ago.  This is a coincidence I'm sure, but my wife upgraded her iphone to ios10 a couple of days ago which seems to be the same time as the sure siI also now have an issue in that I cannot add users to the sure signal on the vodafone my vodafone site.  I get an error message 

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2004 - [1o2]

So, at present, it only has the number for my HTC registered as the main user but it is not working.

Any ideas?

10 REPLIES 10

gsmsecure
12: Established
12: Established
Is there any lights illuminated on the device?

If not, unplug and read my posting regarding burnt out units.

It is important to report all failed SureSignal V3 using the links below to:

BBC's Watchdog: https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Trading Standards: Call them on 0345 4 040506

Vodafone CEO: http://www.ceoemail.com -  (Search Vodafone UK)

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@astralmc Please can you let us know what light sequence is being displayed on the Vodafone Sure Signal, along with confirmation of your serial number. 

Light 1 (red) is on solidly

Light 2 (white) is on solidly

Light 3 (white) is on solidly

Light 4 does not light up when I try to use my phone.and the phone has no signal

Serial number is 42153613569

My sure signal is exactly the same. We have both upgrade to ios 10 and since then we are getting no serivce at all even though all lights on sure signal are saying its working.

Yes, my wife upgraded her phone to ios 10 as well this week.  I thought it was a coincidence as it has stopped working for all phones.  The sure signal is not working for my wifes iPhone, my work blackberry and also my HTC Android phone since the ios upgrade.  

I have noticed other threads mentioning Sure Signals stopping working following an iphone upgrade to ios10.  Is this an issue of compatibility?

@astralmc

Your Sure Signal is showing as last connecting to our network today at 1.31am. 

I've resyncronised your Sure Signal for you, to see if this reconnects the devices.

Please leave the Sure Signal for 6 hours, and then complete the process by doing a factory reset:

1. Connect device to internet and power supply
  2. Press and hold down reset button – located near the internet port
  3. Wait for 20 seconds
  4. Release the reset button
  5. All the LEDs will temporarily switch off for about 10 seconds. The power LED will then light up and remain constant whilst white internet LED flashes continuously.

alanaac
4: Newbie

I have 2 iphones and 2 ipads and a sumsung phone on my sure signal. They have all worked fine and have not recently been updated. Two days ago, all the apple devices stopped working from the sure signal 3 but the samsung phone works fine. I had one of their technical genius' have a go on live chat and he finally said that rest assured, they will; be working within 2 hours. Of course they were not and still not working. I have just deregistered and re registered the sure signal but it has come up the same with just the samsung phone working. I suspect vodafone have updated the sure signal software but are not admitting it and something in that update affects apple ios devices.I dont know what to do next because vodafone are no help and I have zero signal without the sure signal. I do have wifi calling on the iphones but you cant get texts on wifi calling.

Has anyone found a solution to this issue? I have de regisitered and then re regisitered but it did nothing. Vodafone we need some answers on this asap!