Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal Maintenance - Not Working for 2-3 Hours

kblack
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Just been online chatting with techncial support about the Sure Signal problems.  Quote..."I have just confirmed from our back end team...there is some maintenance work going on for sure signal....it will be back to service within 2-3 hours".

I mentioned to them that it would have been helpful to have been warned about this....

7 REPLIES 7

matekaneve
4: Newbie

Thank you for the info! :Thumbs_Up:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that explains a few things, and I expect the customer service agent who I am chatting to online to say same in a few minutes.

Couldn't agree more. Hey ho, at least we know and thanks for the heads up.

A warning would have helped, but at least it isn't a denial and suggestions to remove your SIM and count to 100 this time. :Winking_smiley:

Mine is working again now!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently I've to contact my ISP and set up a static IP for the Sure Signal (which has not been needed for the last 4 years lol)

You can set up your router to assign an IP address to your sure signal box and to use that IP all the time. That's what I've done and then opened all the necessary ports for the box. You don't need to contact your ISP for that as when you connect your box to the router, it gives the SS box an internal ip address and that's all you need.

marionhamer
1: Seeker

thanks for update. I wish they posted this somewhere to save us all a lot of grief and time! Ah well ... too much to hope....