Ask

Solution

Sure Signal Re-Sync

bacott
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Could you possibly re-sync

42151409101 and 

as we are having having some problems after changing sims - we have reset the units at this end and have also tried de and re-registering the units, so thought this would be worth a try.

Could you let me know when you have.

Thanks

Brian

5 REPLIES 5

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bacott  Thanks for getting in touch.

I’ve resynced both of your Sure Signals. Please allow up to six hours for this process to complete. After this time, please restart both of your phones.

Please be aware that the issue could be if you’re using two Sure Signal’s, in close range of each other.   

Updates sent by us to your router, will often only be forwarded onto one of the devices. The same can happen the other way round too – so when they’re both trying to connect, only one will make it to our servers. I’m afraid we can’t guarantee that the second Sure Signal will work, whilst in the same area as the first.

If after six hours, you’re still experiencing these issues, please let us know.

Please make a note of the light sequence you have on each Sure Signal and your IP address, so we can look into this.

Many thanks for your sugestions. To avoid any conflict, I have worked with 42150940627 only. Unfortunately, although I have lights indicating the unit is ready, I am not connecting.

My IP address is 5.83.10.18.

Could you investigate further.

Regards

Brian

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bacott As you've completed a SIM swap you'll need to remove the numbers that are affected.

You'll need to allow a 24 hour period before you add the numbers back to your device. 

You can remove/add a number via Live Chat.

Let us know how you get on. :smileyhappy:

Unfortunately still no luck -  the unit is ready, has been de-registered and re-registered but still not connecting - any more suggestions?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bacott Please confirm that you've removed and added the numbers over a 24 hour period. 

Without doing this, the numbers will not connect even though you've de-registered and re-registered the device.