main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal Stopped Working

1: Seeker

Had my sure signal v3 for a bit now, a few days ago I noticed it wasn’t working, so when I checked it I noticed there were no lights on the device. When it is moved it sounds like there is something moving around inside so I’m assuming something on the inside is damaged?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Hi @williamevans01

If you haven't already please unplug it now. 

The ss v3 comes with a 24 Month Manufacturing Warranty. 

But even if that's elapsed Vodafone are aware some v3 units had an issue with them so are still helping customers to replace them. 

Be aware some agents may try to get you to upgrade your contract if your close to it's end and offer a new free sure signal as a freebie. 

It's my opinion and of those in this thread that they should just replace the unit with no attached proviso. 

Suresignal-V3-Overheated-Blew-Up-Exploded-Hot-Burnt-out-amp-Dead.

If need be point the customer service agent to the above forum thread. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

So we can help you further with your Sure Signal issue @williamevans01, please see the steps in our troubleshooting guide.

View more options