Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V1

JulianL
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi please can you resync my Sure Signal V1 serial no. 224470373. We have recently changed internet service provider from BT to Gigaclear (fibre to the home) and  the sure signal does not work. It has the lights flashing on the Ethernet port but none of the four lights are on (the top one comes on for a minute when booted up and then goes off). I have deregistered and then reregisrered it so I am hoping that resyncing will get it working with our new broadband service. Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@JulianL

It may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), even if it still looks ok regarding lights etc as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues as they can degrade. They are available on eBay for around £10.

From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JulianL So we can help you further with connecting your Sure Signal, please take a look at our Sure Signal troubleshooting thread.
Please post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread.