cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V3 - Cannot register (Status Suspended)

hinsmeister
3: Seeker

Hi, I have been trying to get my SS V3 up and running with no joy.

When logging into my vodafone page and then onto the SS page, I am presented with the following - 

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 08.51.12.png

If I click on manage my sure signal, I receive the following - "Sorry, you don't seem to have registered with us yet. Please contact Customer Support." (I have contacted CS numerous tmes who have never resolved my issue, even tho they say please wait 24hrs and it will be!)

So then I attempt to re-register my SS V3 device and go through inputting details until I reach the following - 

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 08.46.35.png

As you can imagine, I am frustrated and confused, as I dnt really know who to turn to now, or whether to just bin the device and look else where for a signal boost option in my home?

Any help would be greatly appreciated folks.

Regards

Andy

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@hinsmeister

May I ask is this a brand new SS or a 2nd hand one ?

Has there perhaps been a period of 3 months up to 12 months of inactivity / non usage ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@BandofBrothers

This was a Second hand SS V3 but it had been de-registered etc prior to my purchase.

Yes it has been in active for at least 6 months but the issue was ongoing before then. As I had no joy from any of the VF CS, I simply unplugged and stopped using.

TY

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@hinsmeister I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your Sure Signal and there hasn't been a resolution when you've contacted us previously.

I've checked our system using your serial number, from the screenshot you provided and can see the Sure Signal hasn't been used for over 12 months.

As advised by @BandOfBrothers, any prolonged period of time with no usage, will incur a bar to be put on the Sure Signal. After 12 months, we're unable to remove this bar and reinstate the service. You can find this information in our Sure Signal Ts&Cs under section 3. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and if there's anything else we can help with, please let us know. 

Hi @hinsmeister

Im wondering if the last owner had not 100% properly de registered it before selling. Only they can check via Vodafone Customer Services if they no longer have an active Account. 

If it has been inactive for 6 months then it will most probably have a bar on it which is usually applied after 3 months of non usage. Again only the registered owner can request its uplift. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hinsmeister

I forgot to edit out my mobile number on previous attempt to add images.

Now done. PSA to support above query.

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 08.51.12.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-15 at 08.46.35.png