main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal V3 Dead - no lights

Highlighted
4: Newbie

Hi there,

Woke up this morning with no mobile signal and realised that the Sure Signal is dead - no lights.

sn: 42180894877

Tried in a different socket and also tried pressing the reset button for 20 seconds - completely dead.

This was a replacement after my last one burnt out, can you please advise how I get a replacement.

Thank you

Steve

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
17: Community Champion

Please unplug it now if you haven't already.

Vodafone UK apply a 12 month warranty on Sure Signals.

Please contact customer services on 191 or Live Chat or pop into a Vodafone Highstreet Store and they'll all assist you.

Or see if the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  can help @sventhebrit 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Okay, Thank you.

I unplugged immediately.

I picked up a spare as need to get signal quickly. I am with VOXI now (recently transferred) and they didn't have an option in the VOXI Admin page to administer a Sure Signal. I spoke to the WebChat team and they just confirgured everything for me so hopefully I will be back up and running later today.

Vodafone: Can you check the warranty on the defective SureSignal (sn:42180894877) - I am sure I haven't had it that long and would appreciate a replacement as I am sure it shouldn't fail so soon.

Thank you

Steve

View more options

It's great to hear you've gotten a spare Sure Signal @sventhebrit and you're reconnected. So we can check on the warranty period of your Sure Signal, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options

Hi there,

Already sent a message via FB, just waiting for a response. I included a link to this post.

Thanks

Steve

View more options
2: Seeker

Same here, I was on a call with a client then the phone cut off, initially thought my broadband had gone down but nope, the Sure signal had dropped. only the red light initially on and the word light flashing, reset device still nothing, also noticed it was very hot so unplugged it over noght plugged back in again next day and nothing, zero, nada ziltch no lights on at all, sure signal dead.

So how do I go about getting a new one or replaced??? it has worked faultesly for two years and now....... nothing.

Need this for works mobile phone as work out of home and Vodafone signal is no existent here in the counntryside.

Anyone got ideas if I can get a newer one or the same again, ANyone, Anyone Help.....

View more options
17: Community Champion

@JW457 

Contact customer services on 191 or Live Chat or even the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  and they'll confirm.the warranty status of your Sure Signal and guide you through the process.

A Vodafone Highstreet Store can send it off if it's under warranty too.

From 1 July the terms and conditions for Sure Signal changed. Customers buying a Sure Signal from this date onwards, the warranty on the device and the guarantee of service will move from two years to one year.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Okay, I have resolved this issue now by sourcing a new Sure Signal device through my work IT.

Noted now I will also ensure it is turned off over night and out of my workirng hour's and weekends/holidays etc.

View more options