Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V3 Not Working

Aled007
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have recently received a sure signal V3 from Vodafone due to poor signal coverage in my area but unfortunately this has not been working since I installed.

The main issue is that my phone (iphone se) is not connecting to sure signal when trying to make calls .

The current light sequence on my sure signal is;

Power LED: Solid red

Internet LED: Solid White

Service LED: Solid White

User LED: No light 

Sure Signal serial no: 42174292856

Plesae can someone help and resolve issue?

Many Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Aled007 Thanks for your post! :Smiling:

Please try the following steps:

- Unplug the Vodafone Sure Signal for 20 minutes.

- Plug The Vodafone Sure Signal back in.

- Wait until the Vodafone Sure Signal has reloaded and then restart all of the phones connected.

Please let us know how you get on with this.

Hi John,

I’ve have tried unplugging and resetting the device already but still no luck. Even tried to reset my network settings on my iphone but still nothing.

My phone doesn’t seem to pick up any 3g signal when the sure signal device is on

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Aled007 Thanks for getting back to us.

As you're continuing to experience issues after completing @John's steps, please follow the below:

- Please remove the number in question and add this back on through My Vodafone. This will refresh the system and should ensure that the phone is fully connected to the Sure Signal. Should you need any further assistance, we'll be happy to help through Live Chat.

- Ensure your phone settings are switched down to 3G to allow the phone to connect to the device. Our device guide contains steps on how to do this should you need them.

Let us know how you get on :Smiling: