Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal V3 Wont connect

Pedsteruk
4: Newbie

Please can someone from the technical team check the voadone end of my connection and do the neccesary to allow the sync to go through?

Serial Number: 40130425545

Public IP: 51.6.129.84

Currently the lights are Flasing Red, Solid Orange, all rest off.  After start up and every now and then it goes to solid red, flashing white, all rest off.  But after a short time returns to the the solid organge (no connection to vodafone).

I previously had a V2 working and had migrated over to a V3 when the V2 blew up:).  V3 says it's actvie in my account however the device itself will no connect / sync with vodafone.  It has a connection to the internet and I can see traffic through the router will all ports open as per the V2 setup.

I have had two session with live chat who go through all the normal trouble shoorting things like change cable, change port on router, reset, resync , leave for 20 hours (seriosuly it's 2018) etc etc with no change to the device.

I have had simialr issues with the V2 before like this and always after posting on this forumn someone seems to pick it up and do something that makes it work.  Appreciate the help again now.

7 REPLIES 7

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Pedsteruk I can see that as the Sure Signal has been inactive for some time, the device has been suspended. 

So we can remove this bar and help with the light sequence you're currently getting, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team. We'll then be in touch.

Thank you for the response, the device was showing active in my account yesterday.  I recieved a suspend sms notifcation only today so assume support have changed something from my chat sessions yesterday?  The lights are now solid red, solid white, solid white so it would seem it has now reached vodafone.

However I cannot re-activate in my account as directed as get the error

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.
We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1045 - [Error ref 2c1]

I have responded to the private message so please do advise next step.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pedsteruk - Thanks for sending your details to us! We’ve received your email reply from yesterday and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. ☺️

Please can someone from the technical team look at this error on my account?

The email I have been sent is telling me to call 191 which is not actually helpful.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Pedsteruk I can see we've been trying to get in touch with you. 

Please respond to the latest email you've received from our team and we'll be able to pick your query up from there 🙂

Vodafone had placed a bar on the device. Now they have lifted it is working. 

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Pedsteruk That's great to hear 😊 Thanks for taking the time to let us know. 

If there's anything you need help with in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.